FedMall Contract # SP47W1-16-D-0008
FedMall is an e-commerce ordering system for Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State, and authorized local agencies to search for and acquire products from government reserves and commercial sources. This system replaced DOD EMALL in June of 2017. Buyers will have access to individual items of supply, from centrally managed DoD and General Service Administration (GSA) assets to commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. TSSi has nearly 3,000 different items on FedMall, with more being added each month. As a customer, you will access FedMall by visiting: https://www.fedmall.mil. Once you have logged in, use the Advanced Search feature to find TSSi by entering our CAGE Code 0UWS0 and then search our thousands of items to fulfill your equipment requirements.
REGISTERING AS A FEDMALL CUSTOMER:
Before you begin
Before you start, be sure that you have each of the following (if you don’t or aren’t sure, see the sidebar):
- A valid authentication certificate, such as a CAC card, PIV card, or a soft certificate available to your web browser
- If you intend to have purchasing authority, the credit card (e.g. Government Purchase Card, GPC) information and/or MILSTRIP information.
Steps to register
- Visit FedMall at https://www.fedmall.mil.
- Select your certificate and enter your pin, if prompted. (Note: if you are not prompted to select a certificate or if you are unable to proceed with your selected certificate, use the links in the sidebar for more information.)
- Read and accept the standard notice and consent.
- Complete the one-page registration form.
That’s it! Once you submit your registration, you will automatically be approved as a registered FedMall customer and be ready to shop. You may optionally add payment methods or request additional permissions.
THIS NOTE IS TAKEN FROM THE GOVERNMENT FEDMALL WEBSITE: Please note, the price displayed in FedMall may be inaccurate based on known upload issues. Working to resolve issues ASAP. FEDMALL orders will be billed at the current price in the Source of Supply.