We recently launched our brand new TACOPS® M-10 Medical Backpack for sale on our retail webstore! Here is a side by side comparison of the M-10 and our original TACOPS® M-9 Assault Medical Backpack.
SEE JUST HOW MUCH THE TACOPS® M-10 MEDICAL BACKPACK CAN HOLD!
M-10 MEDICAL BACKPACK VS. M-9 ASSAULT MEDICAL BACKPACK
M-10 MEDICAL BACKPACK
- 6 rows of PALS webbing with 7 slots each on main flap
- 2 columns of PALS webbing on side
- Extended Velcro® for identifiers on main flap
- Multiple pouch options
- 720 cu inches in main compartment
- 384 cu inches in bottom pouch
M-9 ASSAULT MEDICAL BACKPACK
- 3 rows of PALS webbing with 5 slots each on main flap
- 1 column of PALS webbing on side
- 2 inch x 3 inch Velcro® patch on main flap
- Currently 1 pouch option
- 540 cu inches in main compartment
- 180 cu inches in bottom pouch
The M-10 is available in 3 different configurations, the Alpha, Bravo and Charlie. Pouches are also available and can fit in the new M-10 as well as the original M-9.