Rolling Mass Casualty Kit
The Rolling Mass Casualty Kit provides significant enhancements in capabilities, functionality and versatility over every other multi- casualty kit. A large rolling duffle, complete with removable shoulder straps, enables the kit to be quickly and easily transported over long distances and in stairwells. Inside are ten removable Trauma Pouches, each individually capable of treating 3-4 casualties having traumatic injuries. These pouches include tourniquets, pressure bandages, hemostatic agents, chest seals, airways and other essential equipment. Two additional internal pouches contain much larger abdominal bandages and hypothermia blankets. Within the lid are multiple moldable splints and burn / blast dressings. Tucked away on either side of the inner compartment are six disposable pole-less litters.
The Rolling Mass Casualty Kit was specifically designed for civilian first responders to use in any location where large crowds typically gather. Due to its easy transportability, there are several options for deploying this kit:
- Permanently Positioned – Shopping Malls, Schools, Transportation Hubs, etc.
- Pre-staged for Special Events – Stadiums, Arenas, Tent Events, etc.
- Transported by Vehicle – Carried on Emergency Response Vehicles.
Field Ready Contents:
- Chest Seals
- QuickClot© LE Combat Gauze • Compression Bandages
- Blast Bandages, 20” x 20”
- Abdominal Dressings
- Sterile Burn Dressings, 18"x 18”
- Kerlix Gauze, 4.5” x 4yds
- SAM Splints, 36”
- SAM Splints, 18”
- COFLEX Tape, 2” x 5yds • Tape, 2” x 10yds
- Trauma Shears
- Nasopharyngeal Airways • Triangular Bandages
- EMT Shears
- Emergency Blankets
- Disposable Stretchers
- Nitrile Gloves
- Hi-Intensity Chemical Lights • Sharpie Markers