Wilcox L4 G24 Mount
Wilcox L4 G24 Mount
Wilcox L4 G24 Mount with Hybrid one/Three Hole Shroud
Manufacturer Part#: 56100G41-B
**Pricing for shipping is within the contiguous United States. Other restrictions and charges will apply for locations outside the continental United States and APO addresses. For pricing to locations other than the continental US please contact us directly.**
The Wilcox L4 G24 Low Profile Breakaway Mount allows firm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet using an Ops-Core VAS or standard Army shroud. This NVG mounting system allows the mount to "break away" from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
The Hybrid Shroud was designed to allow the user to attach any of Wilcox’s L4 Series line of NVG mounts onto a One-Hole or Three-Hole MICH/ACH helmet. The system is also able to mount to an ECH helmet using the One-Hole configuration. This uniquely designed shroud is manufactured from lightweight aerospace grade metals and polymers. A rubber gripping pad mounted between the shroud and helmet provides stability and vibration deadening in both One-Hole and Three-Hole configurations. NVG lanyard is included in this kit.
The Wilcox NVG Lanyard for the Ratchet Strap Bracket features a custom integrated base that securely attaches to a variety of NVG Helmet Mounts and to currently fielded mounting systems. The NVG Lanyard increases mission effectiveness by providing a secure attachment to an array of NVG devices. The robust tether is designed for a long service life.
- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98” L x 2.60” W x 2.40” H
- Weight (G24 Mount Only) .36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14, 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10” Total Travel
SPECIFICATIONS HYBRID SHROUD:
- Accommodates: Wilcox G24 NVG Mount, Wilcox G22 Mount, Wilcox ANVIS/ PVS-23 Mount, Wilcox G11 Mount, Norotos AKA2 Mount, Norotos INVG Mount, U.S. Army Standard Rhino Arm
- Material Construction: Lightweight Aluminum, Polymer
- Weight: 1.6 oz