M-10 Medical Backpack
Debuting at SHOT Show 2017, the M-10 Medical Backpack is 10 years of innovation in one pack! The M-10 provides enhanced internal capacity, additional external PALS webbing to attach accessory pouches, new internal pouch options, and additional operational capabilities while maintaining the slimline design of TSSi’s highly acclaimed M-9.
- Adding 1” in depth and 3” in length provides over 370 cubic inches of extra internal storage capacity
- Bottom pouch can be shortened using the compression straps to custom-configure the pack’s profile to the load out
- Internal pouch options include any combination of four 7-inch x 6-inch pouches (with either a vinyl/mesh facing) or our standard horizontal mesh pouches
- Optional accessories enable the M-10 to be jumpable, to internally carry a standard D/M-15 oxygen bottle, or to externally carry additional equipment or IV solutions
- M-10 can be ordered empty or with any user-defined equipment load out
SAME QUALITY, DOUBLE THE CAPACITY
IN PRODUCTION NOW!
Pre-order the m-10 medical backpack
We are now offering the TACOPS® M-10 Medical Backpack for pre-order. Please fill out this form if you or your agency would like to purchase the M-10 Medical Backpack.
M-10 Bag Only: Does not include any pouches or an instrument panel
M-10 Alpha: Comes with square mesh pouches
M-10 Bravo: Comes with square vinyl pouches
M-10 Charlie: Comes with rectangle mesh pouches
*Coyote Tan, & Ranger Green bags come with Coyote Tan pouches
*Black bags come with Black pouches
*All of these configurations comes with an instrument panel
Agencies - As with all of our TACOPS® products, the M-10 Medical Backpack is fully customizable. Please include any customizations you'd like to add with your form submission and a sales representative will be in contact with you.
Please note this pre-sale is for the M-10 Medical Backpack only. It does not include a standard load-out kit. If you'd like to purchase a standard load-out or customize one for you or your agency's needs, please include those details with your submission.
If you have any questions about the M-10 Medical Backpack, please contact our sales team.